Benefits of DOT Accreditation
Benefits and Privileges of DOT Accreditation:
1. Inclusion of your company profile in our official website at www.visitmyphilippines.com where database-related information on all accredited establishments in the country are made available for the consumption of foreign and local tourists and travelers.
2. Entitlement to free publicity and promotion at the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport in Clark and Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila, Cebu International Airport, and other international gateways, where the tourism department runs tourist information counters on full-time basis.
3. Endorsement to international gateways (i.e. DMIA, NAIA, etc.) for access/entry to the arrival terminal to meet and assist passengers with prior reservation and booking, subject to the approval of airport management.
4. Entitlement to subsidized human resource development seminars like waitering and bartending course, tour guiding, front office management, customer relations seminar or Mabuhay Host, among other courses.
5. Inclusion of your collaterals in travel-related sales missions here and abroad or full participation in such missions subject to payment of participation fees and other requirements.
6. Technical assistance and access to database information on travel and tourism like visitor arrival statistics, market profiles, domestic survey on domestic travel, among other research-based information – best for your planning and marketing initiatives.
7. Official endorsement to tourism-related organizations for inclusion in their membership roster (i.e. hotel and restaurant associations, travel agencies associations, etc.).